Find the online PRINCE2 course that fits your needs
You might be interested to know the following, before checking the comparison table:
- Click on the column heading to sort
- All prices are converted to USD, and include the eLearning course, and the Foundation exam voucher
- The information has been collected with care, but provided with no guarantee
- Courses that are not aligned with the Foundation exam (e.g. Lynda’s) are not listed here
- Resellers of the original courses are not listed here
- Classroom and instructor-lead online courses are not listed here
- We’ll add information on PRINCE2 Practitioner courses in the near future
← Scroll →
|Company Name||2017 Edition||Author's Name||Demo||Price||Refund||Time Limit (months)||Video Type||Course Format||Exam Simulator||Mobile Friendly?||LinkedIn Footprint||Online Support|
|ILX||Yes||NA||Only for the 2009 edition||$755||Yes (?)||12||?||Flash (?)||?||Through a mobile app (?)||15||Yes|
|Management Plaza||Yes||Frank Turley||First 30% of the course||$465||Yes||12||Presenter||HTML5||Yes||Yes||4||Yes|
|The Knowledge Academy||Yes||NA||Only available by request||$455||No||?||?||?||?||?||18||Yes|
|Simplilearn||NA||In the "course syllabus" section||$499||Yes||6||Presenter (?)||HTML5||?||Yes||6||Yes|
|Intellipaat||NA||On top of the page||$357?||?||99||Voiceover||HTML5||?||Yes||0||Yes|
|ProjStudy||NA||Click on the "videos" row heading||$533||Yes||3||Presenter||HTML5||?||Yes||0||No|
|PRINCE2.co||?||In the middle of the page||$537||?||12||Presenter||HTML5||?||Yes||0||Yes|
|PMIQ||NA||Top right side of the page||$650||?||12||Voiceover||Flash||?||No||0||No|
The last complete update: 2017/08/17, The last partial update: 2017/08/17
Do you have any feedback for us? Please leave a comment here.
Have we missed an eLearning course? Just let us know in the comments below.
- Popularity is roughly approximated as follows:
- A Google Footprint is calculated by checking the number of search results (x1000) in Google search for this query: “company name” prince2
- A LinkedIn Footprint is calculated by checking the number of search results (x1000) in Google search for this query: “company name” prince2 site:linkedin.com
- A total index is calculated by “Google_Footprint+3*LinkedIn_Footprint” formula.
- The results are simplified by grouping the total index into 5 groups, with values higher than 10, 2, and 0 respectively.
- While the data in the table are factual, some links in this page are affiliate links, and we may receive a commission if you buy the course following these links. Besides that, we’re also planning to accept related advertisements soon.
What about ranking?
We don’t do it, as it’s impossible to provide a completely objective ranking. The best option for one person is not necessarily the best for everyone. We just provide you with the information you need for your decision.